Summer is all about entertaining – whether that means hosting friends and family around your backyard barbecue or pool, or finding opportunities to make a solo meal feel special. In either case, cocktail-time is key. That's why we're showcasing great cocktail recipes and food pairings, from Mexican grilled corn on the cob paired with margaritas, to asparagus and bacon bundles accompanied by a bourbon-spiked Old Fashioned.
We’re also recommending side dishes for lobster tails (spoiler alert, it’s a cocktail!); providing tips on how to cook bacon wrapped scallops (shaking up a Bloody Mary is an important step); and sharing our awesome cinnamon donut recipe. And the celebratory mimosa chaser isn’t the only summery thing about it!
Must Try Cocktail And Food Pairings
- Margarita and Grilled Mexican Style Corn on the Cob
- Old Fashioned and Brown Sugar Bourbon Bacon Wrapped Grilled Asparagus
- Pina Colada and Grilled Lobster Tails with Diavolo Herb Butter
- Bloody Mary and Bacon Wrapped Scallop Skewers
- Mimosa and Cinnamon Sugar Grilled Donuts
- Mesquite BBQ Pork Ribs and Molasses Bourbon Sour
- Tequila Lime Chicken and South of the Border Tom Collins
- Shrimp Caesar Salad and Old Bay Martini
Save your favorite cocktail recipes and food pairings with our online meal planner. You can also make meal prep simple by creating a Flavor Profile, so you can store your favorite recipes and create grocery lists for easy shopping.