Cardamom has a sweet taste with an enticing aroma. Delicious in cakes and pastries, and in Indian and Middle Eastern spice blends.
FLAVORS THAT GO WITH CARDAMOM:
Add some more flavor to your meals with these herbs and spices. They go great with black pepper.
- Curry: fragrant blend of spices used in Indian cuisine to add golden color and warm flavor. Add to curries, pilafs, vegetables, deviled eggs and chicken or lamb dishes.
- Cinnamon: Our pure cinnamon lends a warm, sweet aroma to everything from morning toast to cookies, and it also has a savory side, with earthy, mahogany-colored flavors.
- Coriander: Intensely light, lemony flavor that makes Indian and Middle Eastern curries and couscous sing. Coriander brings out the savory juiciness of roasted meats, and adds a uniquely spicy twist to baked goods.
- Cumin: Cumin is one of the top 10 selling spices in the U.S. The spice dates back to Egypt 4,000 years ago, and McCormick Cumin is hand-harvested, sun-dried and carefully screened so you know you're getting nothing but the purest flavor. Add this spice for a warm flavor and earthy color to everyday soups, stews, meats and vegetables.
GRAB YOUR CARDAMOM PRODUCTS!
AND TRY THESE RECIPES THAT USE CARDAMOM:
- Gunpowder Spice
- Carrot Cardamom Ice Cream
- Chai Simple Syrup
- Street Truck Style Chicken Jalfrezi in Naan Wrap