The feathery leaves of the dill plant add fresh green flavor to lighter dishes such as salads, seafood and vegetables. Also great in dips, spreads and homemade pickles.
FLAVORS THAT GO WITH PARSLEY:
Dill pairs nicely with these herbs and spices. Try them together the next time you're in the kitchen cooking something up for lunch or dinner.
- Rosemary: Aromatic rosemary adds distinctive Mediterranean flavor to grilled lamb, roast chicken, tomato sauce, roasted vegetables and potatoes.
- Basil: Sweet and fragrant basil complements tomato-based dishes including pizza, pasta and marinara sauce. It also pairs well with vegetable, chicken, pork or seafood.
- Dill Weed: The feathery leaves of the dill plant add fresh green flavor to lighter dishes such as salads, seafood and vegetables. Also great in dips, spreads and homemade pickles.
- Black Pepper: Our pure black pepper is the most widely used seasoning on Earth. It delivers a mild kick of heat that highlights rather than overwhelms other flavors. Native to the Malabar Coast of India, McCormick Black Pepper comes from the mature berries of the evergreen vine Piper nigrum. From plantation to package, we monitor the process every step of the way to ensure that every bottle delivers consistent sharp aroma and earthy flavor. In ancient times, peppercorns were rare and valuable. They were used as currency to pay dowries and even rent. Although no longer used as money, pure black pepper is still one of the world’s most valued and beloved spices in all types of food.
- Thyme: Cultures all over the world look to thyme as a great source for its unmistakeable, fresh aroma. One of the highest compliments to pay a Greek warrior, for instance, was to say he smelled of thyme. And in the Middle Ages, thyme was used to fend off nightmares. Today, our pure thyme holds its greatest place of honor in the kitchen as one of our most popular herbs.
GRAB YOUR PARSLEY PRODUCTS!
- McCormick Gourmet All Natural Flat Leaf Parsley
- McCormick Parsley Flakes
- McCormick Parsley Herb Grinder
AND TRY THESE RECIPES THAT USE PARSLEY: