Herbed boneless skinless chicken thighs roast quickly in a hot oven, and remains moist and flavorful. Served with Tomato & Smoked Paprika Coulis, this dish is good enough for company. Photo credit: Marc Matsumoto from No Recipes.
Ingredients 8 Servings
McCormick® Smoked Paprika
- McCormick® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix all of the seasonings in small bowl. Brush chicken with oil. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning mixture. Place chicken on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- 2 Roast 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Spoon Tomato & Smoked Paprika Coulis over chicken to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner