Perfect Pinch Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning is a quick and easy way to add delicious flavor to boneless skinless chicken breasts. For homemade chicken nuggets, cut the chicken into smaller pieces before coating with the seasoned flour.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix flour and Seasoning in shallow dish. Moisten chicken with milk. Coat evenly with flour mixture.
- 2 Place chicken in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Drizzle evenly with melted butter.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner