Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 1 Mix soy sauce, orange juice, honey, vegetable oil, sesame oil, cilantro, garlic and ginger in medium bowl. Place chicken strips in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; toss to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread chicken strips onto skewers.
- 3 Broil or grill over medium-high heat 4 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
TIPS AND TRICKS
If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with chicken. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.