Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger = 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
• Add 1/4 tsp. to 2 cups sliced carrots or sweet potatoes.
• Use in cakes, cookies, gingerbread, fruit or steamed puddings.
• Add to Asian dishes.
• Use in chutney, salad dressings or teriyaki sauce.
Ginger Peach Glaze
1. MIX 1/2 cup peach or apricot preserves, 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce and 3/4 tsp. Ground Ginger.
2. BRUSH on ham or pork roasts during last 10 minutes of cooking. Or, serve with pork chops.
GINGER AND SULFUR DIOXIDE (ADDED TO RETAIN COLOR).
This product has no significant nutritional value.