Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger = 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
• Add 1/4 tsp. to 2 cups sliced carrots or sweet potatoes.
• Use in cakes, cookies, gingerbread, fruit or steamed puddings.
• Add to Asian dishes.
• Use in chutney, salad dressings or teriyaki sauce.
Ginger Peach Glaze
1. MIX 1/2 cup peach or apricot preserves, 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce and 3/4 tsp. Ground Ginger.
2. BRUSH on ham or pork roasts during last 10 minutes of cooking. Or, serve with pork chops.
Ginger and Sulfiting Agent (Added to Preserve Color).
This product has no significant nutritional value.