Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed, toasted
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 cups cut-up vegetables for stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 Mix orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and ground red pepper in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 of the marinade. Place beef in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on high heat. Remove beef from marinade. Add beef to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet. Add vegetables; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 3 Mix reserved marinade with honey and cornstarch until smooth. Stir into skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Return beef to skillet. Cook until heated through. Serve over hot cooked brown rice, if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To Toast Sesame Seed: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.