Ingredients 12 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 McCormick® Bay Leaves
- 1 pound Spanish chorizo, cut diagonally into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1 Heat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until softened. Add paprika and garlic powder; cook 1 minute.
- 2 Stir in cider and bay leaves. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Add chorizo and sun-dried tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes longer. Remove bay leaves. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with hearty bread for dipping into the sauce.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: If using unsmoked Mexican chorizo, increase simmer time to 10 minutes.