Serve this Southwestern salsa as an appetizer with tortilla chips or as a side dish to a Mexican meal. Photo credit: Sandy Coughlin from Reluctant Entertainer.
Ingredients 32 Servings
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut into chunks
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 Mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner