Bring the flavors of the Mediterranean home with Sun-Dried Tomato Bison Meatballs. Lean ground bison beef combines with sweet sun-dried tomatoes, salty Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning with Flaxseed to create Italian-style homemade meatballs. Serve over pasta with your favorite sauce. Delizioso!
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Gourmet™ Italian Seasoning With Flax
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1 pound ground bison
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, (dry packed)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix bread crumbs, Seasoning and sea salt in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix gently. Form mixture into 1-inch meatballs (about 30). Place on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pan.
- 2 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve over cooked pasta with your favorite sauce, if desired.