Get the flavor of "sub shop" Italian meatball subs at home with this quick and easy recipe.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 package McCormick® Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 submarine rolls (6-inch)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Mix ground beef, garlic salt, 3/4 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and pepper in large bowl. Shape into 16 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs.
- 2 Brown meatballs in large skillet on medium heat 10 minutes or until cooked through. Add Seasoning Mix, tomato paste, water and remaining 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning; stir until smooth. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 3 Place meatballs in rolls. Spoon sauce over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner