- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ground chicken
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in large bowl. Add eggs; mix well. Add ground beef and ground pork; mix well. With wet hands, shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs (about 16). Place on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 2 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well. Serve over cooked pasta with your favorite pasta sauce, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serve with convenient jarred spaghetti sauce or click here for Thick & Zesty Tomato Sauce or Italian Tomato Sauce.