A trio of savory Super Spices enlivens this lower fat version of the traditional warm artichoke dip.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves, crushed
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces Neufchâtel cheese, 1/3 less fat than cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix garlic powder, oregano, rosemary and thyme in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Place artichoke hearts in food processor; cover. Process until finely chopped. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and herb mixture; cover. Process until well mixed. Spread mixture evenly in 9-inch pie plate.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is heated through and edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with green onion and tomato. Serve with pita wedges or assorted crackers, as desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner