Make an amazing burger – top smoky applewood burger with grilled onions and peppers and tangy barbecue sauce.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Applewood Rub
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Mix ground beef and Rub until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Grill onion and bell pepper in grill basket or grill rack 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- 3 Serve burgers on rolls topped with grilled onions, bell peppers and barbecue sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner