Tzatziki, the traditional Greek dip of cucumber, yogurt and garlic, makes a tangy dressing for potatoes.
Ingredients 10 (2/3 cup) Servings
- 2 pounds unpeeled Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 cup diced unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Place potatoes in water to cover in large saucepan. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well. Cool completely.
- 2 Mix yogurt, sour cream and milk in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add lemon juice, honey, and seasonings; mix until well blended.
- 3 Place potatoes, cucumber and onion in large bowl. Add yogurt dressing; toss gently to coat well. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese, if desired. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner