Learn how to make this cinnamon roll casserole recipe that can be prepped overnight to help save you time for breakfast in the morning.
Think of it as a combination of a cinnamon roll and French toast combined. Sounds delicious, doesn’t it? Check out the video for the full overnight cinnamon roll casserole recipe and follow along as Cameron shows you the easy steps to make this breakfast treat. Don’t forget to get McCormick Ground Cinnamon and McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract to use in your baking.
Get the cinnamon roll casserole recipe
Try some of our favorite cinnamon recipes
• Buttery Cinnamon Rolls
• Cinnamon Bun Latte
• Cinnamon Monkey Bread
• Cinnamon Candied Bacon
• Cinnamon Pancakes
• Easy Cinnamon French Toast With Cinnamon Syrup
Check out some of the tips on how to use cinnamon
• These Breakfast Buns are Like Grown-Up Cinnamon Rolls
• The Measurements To Convert Common Whole Spices Into Ground
• Reducing Sugar In Baking And Cooking
• Our Guide To Out-Of-The-Box Snacks
• Slow-Cooker Spiked Cinnamon Lattes