Enhance the grilled flavor of vegetables with this lightly sweet and spicy blend of seasonings. If using precook the sweet potato in the microwave so that it needs just a few minutes of grilling to brown.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 asparagus, spears, ends trimmed
red bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 Mix brown sugar, basil, salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl. Drizzle oil over vegetables in large bowl; toss to coat well. Add seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
- 2 Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner