- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin 2-inch strips (1 cup)
- 3 ounces snow pea pods, cut into thin strips (1 cup)
- 1 unpeeled firm ripe pear, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed
- 1 Mix oil, orange juice, vinegar, sugar, ginger and salt in small bowl until well blended.
- 2 Mix Napa cabbage, bell pepper, snow peas and pear in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To toast sesame seed: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.