Roasted vegetables are unbelievably easy to prepare and yet so very delicious as the flavors are concentrated in the dry heat of the oven. Photo credit: Kristen Doyle from Dine and Dish.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Salt Free Vegetable Seasoning
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss vegetables and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning; toss to coat well.
- 2 Spread vegetables in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Roast 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner