- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen lima beans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cook lima beans as directed on package until tender. Drain and set aside.
- 2 Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 7 minutes or until tender.
- 3 Stir in lima beans, corn, paprika, garlic salt, thyme and pepper until well mixed. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
TIPS AND TRICKS
For a creamier Succotash, add 1/2 cup heavy cream with the corn.