Indian flavors like garam masala, cumin and paprika enhance chicken breasts in this colorful dish.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Garam Masala Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, onion and lemon juice; cook and stir 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 2 Stir in paprika, minced garlic, garam masala and cumin; cook and stir 1 minute. Add tomatoes; mix well.
- 3 Mix cream, cornstarch and salt in small bowl until smooth. Gradually stir into skillet. Add red pepper to taste, if desired. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; stirring frequently, simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with cooked rice or naan bread
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner