Using the pure flavors of cumin, garlic and oregano, you can experience authentic Cuban flavor right at home. Add seasonings and citrus to pork. Massage for 5 minutes and bake. On the table in less than 45 minutes, these succulent Mojo Pork Tacos are the real deal.
Ingredients 6 (2 tacos) Servings
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients, except pork and tortillas, in small bowl. Pierce pork several times with a fork. Place pork in large resealable plastic bag. Add marinade mixture; turn to coat well. Massage marinade into pork for 5 minutes.
- 2 Place pork and marinade in glass baking dish. Cover with foil.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until desired doneness. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut pork into 3 pieces, then shred. Mix pork with pan juices in baking dish. Serve on warmed tortillas with desired toppings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve tacos with assorted toppings, such as crumbled queso fresco, thinly sliced red onion and chopped fresh cilantro.