Transform boneless pork into a lip-smackin’ meal with Lawry’s® Mojo Criollo Marinade and a few simple ingredients. Shred slow-cooked pork and serve on flour tortillas with your favorite taco toppings.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Mojo Criollo Marinade with Lawry's Garlic Salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 Place pork, onion and jalapeño in 4-quart slow cooker.
- 2 Mix marinade and orange juice. Pour over pork. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 5 hours on HIGH, or until pork shreds easily with a fork. Remove from slow cooker.
- 4 Shred pork using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker; mix well.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner