A skillet dish of chicken, onions, bell peppers and tomatoes along with basil, oregano and rosemary brings a taste of the Mediterranean to your table.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into 6 serving-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Mix first 6 ingredients in shallow dish. Reserve 2 tablespoons. Coat chicken evenly with remaining flour mixture.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet. Add onion and bell pepper to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 3 Stir in tomatoes, broth and reserved flour mixture. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner