This one-skillet dish of chicken, bell pepper, onions and tomatoes is vibrantly seasoned with paprika, garlic and thyme.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 serving-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- red bell pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper, optional
- 1 Mix flour, paprika, minced garlic, salt, thyme and black pepper in small bowl. Coat chicken with 2 tablespoons of the seasoned flour.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove from skillet. Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
- 3 Stir in tomatoes, broth and remaining seasoned flour. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Stir in red pepper, if desired. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner