This very easy, hot sandwich is great served at football parties or when tailgating.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage links (about 5 links)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) stewed or diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 5 club rolls, toasted, if desired
- 1 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add sausage; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove sausage; set aside. Add onion and peppers to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- 2 Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Return sausage to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 3 Serve sausage and pepper mixture in rolls.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner