A restaurant favorite that is just as delicious at home. Serve as a main dish or as an appetizer.
Ingredients 1 Servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix oil and basil leaves; let stand 5 minutes. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Brush 1/2 of the oil mixture over pizza crust. Spread pizza sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and black pepper.
- 2 Drizzle pizza with remaining oil mixture and sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Top with tomato slices, bell pepper, olives and remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner