Vegetables are roasted alongside the meat loaf in this meal-in-one recipe that's the essence of comfort food.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups onion wedges
- 2 cups red potato wedges
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in small skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened. Cool slightly. Mix seasonings in small bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon seasoning mixture for vegetables.
- 2 Mix bread and milk in large bowl. Add ground beef, cooked onion, eggs and remaining seasoning mixture. Shape into a loaf on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Toss vegetables with oil in large bowl. Add reserved seasoning mixture; toss again. Place vegetables around meat loaf.
- 4 Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meat loaf is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner