The sweetness of sugar snap peas, coconut milk and shrimp is highlighted by a mild curry flavor.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Lite Coconut Milk
- organic lite coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp and sugar snap peas; sprinkle with curry powder, garlic powder and sea salt. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- 2 Stir coconut milk, wine and lime juice into cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Add to shrimp mixture. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 2 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve over rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner