Potatoes tossed in vinaigrette instead of a mayonnaise dressing make a perfect side dish for hot weather picnics and barbecues. Photo credit: Joanne Bruno from Eats Well with Others.
Ingredients 6 (1 cup) Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Place potatoes in water to cover in large saucepan. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well. Cool completely.
- 2 Mix vinegar, oil, honey and seasonings in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 3 Place potatoes, celery, bell pepper and onion in large bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss gently to coat well. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner