Use your favorite mix of crisp salad greens and salad dressing in this colorful, main dish salad topped with chicken strips. Crushed peppercorns add a pleasant boost of flavor.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens, about 8 cups
- grape tomatoes
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 6 twists McCormick® Black Pepper Grinder
- 1 Mix salad greens and vegetables in large bowl. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- 2 Arrange chicken strips on top of salad. Twist black peppercorn grinder over salad.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner