With a little preparation in the morning, this hearty slow cooked meal of brisket and vegetables will be waiting for you in the evening. Photo credit: Sommer Collier from A Spicy Perspective.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 3 1/2 pounds beef brisket
- 2 cups small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up carrots, 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups small onion wedges
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Place brisket and vegetables in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix and water until blended. Pour over brisket and vegetables. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 5 hours on HIGH.
- 4 Remove brisket to serving platter. Slice thinly across the grain. Serve vegetables and sauce with brisket.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner