Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
Makes 10 servings
YOU WILL NEED:
1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix
2-1/2 to 3 lbs. boneless chuck or rump roast, trimmed
5 cups cut-up fresh vegetables, such as carrots, celery, onions and potatoes
1 cup water
1. PLACE roast and vegetables in slow cooker.
2. MIX Seasoning Mix and water in bowl until blended. Pour over roast and vegetables. Cover.
3. COOK 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables and place on serving platter. Stir sauce before serving.
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
1. MIX Seasoning Mix and water in bowl until well blended; set aside.
2. HEAT 1 tablespoon oil on SAUTÉ function. Place roast in pot. Cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Add vegetables. Pour in seasoning mixture. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
3. SET to cook for 60 minutes on MEAT/STEW function or until meat and vegetables are tender. Vent pot and release pressure before opening. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.)
MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, HYDROLYZED CORN GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN, AND WHEAT GLUTEN, ONION, BROWN SUGAR, GARLIC, SPICES (INCLUDING BASIL AND OREGANO), CARAMEL COLOR, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVOR (YEAST EXTRACT, BEEF EXTRACT, SOY AND WHEAT PROTEIN), BEEF FAT, AND WHEAT FLOUR.
2 tsp. mix (3.5g)