Savory aromas entice you as this easy meal-in-one gently simmers in your Instant Pot. Choose a boneless chuck roast for the richest taste or a rump roast if you prefer lower fat for this pot roast recipe.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- red wine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up carrots
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up potatoes
- 1 cup cut-up celery
- 1 cup cut-up onions
- 1 Mix Seasoning Mix and water in bowl until well blended; set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in Instant Pot on SAUTÉ function. Place roast in pot. Cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Add vegetables. Pour seasoning mixture over roast. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
- 3 Set to cook for 60 minutes on MEAT/STEW function or until meat and vegetables are tender. When done, quick release the pressure. Open the lid once pressure inside the pot is completely released. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner