Ingredients 6 Servings
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups fresh or frozen small broccoli florets
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding shrimp and broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- 2 Bring half-and-half to simmer in same saucepan on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cream cheese, Seasonings and salt; whisk until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
- 3 Return pasta, shrimp and broccoli to saucepan; toss gently to coat well. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Use Neufchâtel cheese (1/3 less fat than cream cheese), and fat free half-and-half to save 51 calories, 7g fat and 24mg cholesterol per serving.