The flavors of the sunny Mediterranean are the inspiration for this chicken dish.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Mix first 5 ingredients in shallow dish. Reserve 1 tablespoon. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with remaining flour mixture.
- 2 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1/2 of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding additional oil if necessary. Remove chicken from skillet.
- 3 Mix broth, lemon juice and reserved flour mixture in medium bowl until well blended. Add to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Stirring frequently, cook 6 to 7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner