Worcestershire Ground Black Pepper Blend adds the perfect flavor blend to this creamy chicken recipe. For a dish that's good enough for company, serve chicken and mushrooms over wilted spinach.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Worcestershire Ground Black Pepper Blend
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion and mushrooms. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the Worcestershire Pepper, garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned.
- 2 Stir in cream and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Pepper; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner