This entree salad is composed of sauteed marinated steak, bell peppers and onions over crisp lettuce topped with crunchy Salad Toppins. Photo credit: Sandy Coughlin from Reluctant Entertainer.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1/3 cup McCormick® Salad Toppins™ Southwest
- 1 Mix oil, 2 tablespoons of the lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder and Seasoning in small bowl until well blended. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Meanwhile, mix ranch dressing, paprika and remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3 Heat large skillet on high heat. Add steak with marinade, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until steak is no longer pink. Drain if necessary. Arrange steak and vegetables over salad greens on serving platter. Drizzle with prepared dressing. Sprinkle with Salad Toppins.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner