Roast chicken and vegetables are perfectly seasoned with Herbes de Provence. This meal is perfect for a special occasion dinner which requires minimal effort.
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Herbes De Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 whole chicken, about 3 to 4 pounds
- 1 1/3 cups cut-up potatoes
- 1 1/3 cups cut-up carrots
- 1 1/3 cups cut-up onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl. Place chicken in foil-lined roasting pan. Rub chicken with 1/2 of the seasoning mixture.
- 2 Toss vegetables in large bowl with oil and remaining seasoning mixture. Arrange vegetables around chicken.
- 3 Roast 1 1/4 hours or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner