Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
• New! McCormick Beef & Broccoli Seasoning Mix
• Convenient blend of onion, garlic, red pepper and ginger
• Tear, season, cook and enjoy a homemade, restaurant-style meal
• Try serving in lettuce wraps for a fun twist
• No artificial flavors, no MSG
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Makes 4 servings.
• 1 pkg. McCormick Beef and Broccoli Seasoning Mix
• 1 cup water
• 2 tbsp. soy sauce
• 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
• 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak or boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
• 3 cups broccoli florets
• 1 cup thinly sliced onion
MIX water, soy sauce and Seasoning Mix in bowl. Set aside.
HEAT 1 tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; stir fry 3 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from skillet. Heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil in skillet. Add broccoli and onion; stir fry 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
STIR sauce mixture. Add to skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat. Return beef to skillet. Cook 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
TRY THIS TWIST!
Easy Lettuce Wraps: Mix 1/4 cup water, 1 tbsp. soy sauce and Seasoning Mix in bowl. Brown 1 lb. ground beef in skillet on medium-high heat. Remove from pan. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in skillet. Add 1 cup thinly sliced bell peppers and 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion; stir fry 3 minutes. Stir in beef and sauce mixture. Bring to boil on medium heat. Simmer 1 minute. Serve in lettuce leaves.
BROWN SUGAR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, GARLIC, ONION, SALT, RED BELL PEPPER, CARAMEL COLOR, SESAME OIL, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER AND GINGER), SILICON DIOXIDE (ADDED TO MAKE FREE FLOWING), RICE VINEGAR, XANTHAN GUM, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, AND NATURAL FLAVOR
1 tbsp. mix (9g)