Ingredients 7 Servings
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® California Style Minced Garlic made from Fresh Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Place mint leaves, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor; cover. Process just until smooth. Gradually add oil with machine running. Process until well blended and smooth.
- 2 Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serve with grilled lamb chops.
Spread generously on steak during last 5 minutes of grilling.
Stir 1 to 2 teaspoons into chicken salad.
Spread on fish before baking. Or, serve with grilled fish or shrimp.
Pour pesto into ice cube trays; freeze until firm. Place pesto cubes in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Store in freezer up to 2 months. Thaw cubes in refrigerator before using.