Apples, dried fruit and walnuts add sweet fruit flavor and nutty texture to stuffing. Delicious with roast chicken, turkey or pork.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2 medium tart red apples, cored and chopped
- 2 cups chopped mixed dried fruit
- 1 cup chopped pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened. Add apples, dried fruit, walnuts, rosemary, thyme and pepper; stir until well mixed.
- 2 Place bread cubes in large bowl. Add apple mixture and broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover with foil.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 15 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner