Rosemary and thyme add rich savory flavor to this wild rice side dish. Photo credit: Sydney Kramer from Crepes of Wrath.
Ingredients 4 (1 cup) Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups cooked unseasoned wild rice blend
- 1 Heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms, celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add rosemary, sea salt, thyme and pepper; cook and stir 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in wine and cranberries; cook and stir 2 minutes or until wine has evaporated.
- 2 Stir in rice; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner