Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 2 cups cubed nectarines or peaches (about 3 medium)
- 3 ears fresh corn, grilled and kernels cut from cob (2 cups)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 Mix orange juice, lime juice, honey, thyme, cinnamon, garlic powder, sea salt and red pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add nectarines, corn, beans and celery; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Toss before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitute 2 cups frozen corn, thawed, for the grilled corn.