Our Mexican version of classic shrimp scampi has a touch of heat from Perfect Pinch® Mexican Seasoning and fresh flavor from lime juice and cilantro.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mexican Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Heat butter and oil in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp, Seasoning and garlic powder; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lime juice. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- 2 Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner