Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
boneless beef sirloin, (about 1-inch thick)
- London broil steak
- 1 Mix wine, oil and seasonings in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting across the grain into thin slices.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Try herb marinade on flank steak as well.