Up your noodle game with this spicy dish of perfection! Ready in 30 minutes, McCormick® Fiery Seasoning - a mix of sriracha, lime and garlic - brings a memorable heat to the whole meal. Recipe & Photo Credit: Tasty. Up your noodle game with this spicy dish of perfection! Ready in 30 minutes, McCormick® Fiery Seasoning - a mix of sriracha, lime and garlic - brings a memorable heat to the whole meal. Recipe & Photo Credit: Tasty. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons fiery seasoning, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound rice vermicelli noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch bunch of fresh cilantro, leaves torn
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves torn
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
- 1 On a cutting board, season the chicken thighs on both sides with salt and 2 teaspoons of the Fiery Seasoning
- 2 Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken thighs and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes more, until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes, then cut into cubes.
- 3 In a large bowl, add the fish sauce, warm water, lime juice, brown sugar, and the remaining 2 teaspoons of the Fiery Seasoning. Whisk to combine.
- 4 Toss the cooked vermicelli noodles in the sauce until fully coated.
- 5 Divide the noodles between serving bowls and top with the chicken, cucumber, cilantro, mint, red onion, peanuts, and lime wedges.
- 6 Enjoy!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner