Ingredients 8 (1 cup) Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) black beans, undrained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package McCormick® Chipotle Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the beef cubes; cook 4 minutes or until browned on all sides. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- 2 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet on medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Add beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and Seasoning Mix; stir until well blended. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Return beef to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro.