Layer on the flavor tonight! This festive casserole features everything you love about a taco, seasoned with the bold, south-of-the-border taste of McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in a large deep skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes until softened. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
- 2 Stir in tomato sauce, corn, black beans and Seasoning Mix. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated through.
- 3 Spread 1 cup of the crushed tortilla chips in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Top with half of the beef mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers with the remaining chips, beef mixture and cheese.
- 4 Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned on top. Serve with desired toppings such as guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo and chopped cilantro, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner